Information you might find helpful.
Learn more about life at First & Main of New Albany
What are the benefits of living at First & Main of New Albany?
Residents and their loved ones appreciate the added peace of mind, worry-free routine and vibrant lifestyle at First & Main – all with a helping hand available whenever needed. Our staff takes care of all the chores, inside and out, including housekeeping and maintenance — saving you and your loved one time and effort year round! And, the sense of belonging here means you feel right at home with staff that treats each resident just like family.
How much does assisted living cost?
What services are included in the monthly rental fee?
- Three meals per day with snacks
- All utilities except for personal telephone
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and wellness programming
- Weekly happy hour and entertainment
Is there funding available for military veterans and spouses?
Yes. There is a program called VA Aid & Attendance that offers financial assistance to military veterans and their spouses based on specific qualification guidelines. We can help provide you with more information to guide you through the process – contact us.
Does Medicare pay for assisted living?
Medicare will not pay for room and board in assisted living. Medicare and other insurances may pay for therapies or home health services needed during your stay.
What are the visiting hours for First & Main of New Albany?
We encourage friends and family to enjoy a visit or share a meal, as well as any and all social activities or celebrations with their loved ones. Our doors are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and immediate family is welcome to visit 24 hours a day/7 days a week.